All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
About this product
- DescriptionPerfect for pack or pocket, this book breaks down its subject into the essential topics, providing practical and portable information useful in the field.
- Author BiographyMolly Absolon is a former NOLS instructor, an environmental educator, and outdoor writer. She is the author of the Backpacker Magazine Core Skills books Campsite Cooking, Trailside Navigation, Trailside First Aid, and Outdoor Survival.
- Author(s)Molly Absolon
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/05/2010
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleBackpacker Magazine Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight7 g
- Width129 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.