All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHawaiians pride themselves on being the most generous hosts in the Pacific. Find out what Aloha really means here, especially on the back roads, the less traveled parts of each island, in Backroads & Byways Hawaii. Unique itineraries, complete with lodging and dining suggestions, will make your trip truly unforgettable.
- Author BiographyWorld traveler and longtime San Franciscan, Michele Bigley has written about her travels for over a decade. Her wanderlust has taken her to over thirty countries and almost every state in the US. She is the author of Explorer's Guide Kauai: A Great Destination and Explorer's Guide Northern California, as well as innumerable fiction pieces and travel articles.
- Author(s)Michele Bigley
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication20/12/2013
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBackroads & Byways
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note100+ Color photographs throughout
- Weight600 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.