All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.49
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionWith natives as your guides, this series leads you down the road less traveled.
- Author BiographyJeff Welsch has written books and articles on topics from sports to Native American issues to history and politics. He is also a senior editor for Montana Quarterly and lives on the Gallatin River outside Bozeman, Montana. Sherry L. Moore, an educator and writer for over three decades, has coauthored several guides to the western states. She lives on the Gallatin River outside Bozeman, Montana.
- Author(s)Jeff Welsch,Sherry L. Moore
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication20/09/2011
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBackroads & Byways
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.