All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's high tech versus low tech as students produce sound effects for the school play.
- Author BiographyIn the early days of nursery school, Dylan drew a picture of a chicken; his Mother thought it was so good that she put it on the wall to be admired by all. This simple picture was to be kept safe for years to come. It was this symbolic act of a proud parent that his young impressionable mind took notice of. Realizing that he had a talent, and that his drawing made people happy, he kept on doing it. Years of practice turned a hobby into a job, and after gaining a degree in Visual Communication Dylan went freelance. Inspired by the world around him, Dylan has illustrated dozens of books, comics, and games, and has also worked in advertising. When not drawing, a love of sandwiches keeps Dylan's mind and body fed. Fastidious about taste combinations and layering of sandwich content, he and those who know him, consider him to be a master creator of this breaded snack. He also loves cooking and baking.
- Author(s)Alison Reynolds
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleEngage Literacy: Engage Literacy Grey
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- Width165 mm
- Height210 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dylan Gibson
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £4.70Trending at £6.62
- £19.75Trending at £25.76
- £6.00Trending at £8.87
- £2.99Trending at £4.73
- £5.29Trending at £5.94
- £5.20Trending at £5.99
- £3.19Trending at £4.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.