All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this Very Short Introduction, Sebastian Amyes explores the nature of bacteria. As a fundamental branch of life, they inhabit every part of the Earth's surface. Amyes examines their origin and evolution, bacteria in the environment, and bacteria and disease, to demonstrate the fundamental role they play in our existence.
- Author BiographySebastian Amyes is Professor of Microbial Chemotherapy at Edinburgh University, and author of many research publications as well as the books Antimicrobial Chemotherapy, and Magic Bullets: Lost Horizons.
- Author(s)Sebastian G. B. Amyes
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- GenrePopular Science
- Series TitleVery Short Introductions
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight126 g
- Width114 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £6.30Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.