Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £102.10Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £32.29Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 25 Sep
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.30Trending at £72.05
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a survey of the genetics of bacteria and their viruses. This work provides students with a comprehensive introduction to this subject. It contains end-of-chapter questions, Thinking Ahead and Applications boxes, as well as a glossary of common terms.
- Author(s)Edward A. Birge
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/12/2005
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note29 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1250 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement5th ed. 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.