All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJon is Mr Perfect - handsome (in a nerdy sort of way), caring, lots of money - so why can't he get a girlfriend? Even his best friend Tracie always goes for bad boys; because women secretly love BAD. Jon's desperate, but Tracie can help - she can teach him the Bad Boy Rules.
- Author BiographyOlivia Goldsmith is an extremely promotable author and Hollywood scriptwriter. Her first novel, THE FIRST WIVES CLUB, was made into a very successful movie. Others of her novels are in development, including YOUNG WIVES. She lives in New York.
- Author(s)Olivia Goldsmith
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication24/10/2001
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight178 g
- Width108 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.44
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.