All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe all know that small classes are better than large classes; that children are best taught in groups according to their ability; that some schools are much better than others and that we should teach children according to their individual learning styles ...or do we? This book asks awkward questions about these sacred cows of education.
- Author BiographyPhilip Adey and Justin Dillon are both professors at King's College London's Department for Education and Professional Studies, UK.
- Author(s)Justin Dillon,Philip Adey
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Education OUP
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Weight1 g
- Width60 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £6.98
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.