All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn Alex Delaware thriller. With the help of his Los Angeles detective friend, Milo Sturgis, Delaware discovers a seemingly random series of violent deaths that may be linked to a clinic for troubled adolescents. As he delves deeper, the escalating pattern of violence becomes inescapably clear.
- Author BiographyJonathan Kellerman was a child psychologist before becoming a full-time novelist. He is married to the writer Faye Kellerman and they live in Los Angeles with their four children.
- Author(s)Jonathan Kellerman
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication09/06/1994
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1994
- ImprintTime Warner Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date30/12/2009
- Weight256 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.68Trending at £5.58
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £4.69Trending at £4.87
- £4.69Trending at £4.83
- £4.69Trending at £5.57
- £10.22Trending at £11.88
- £3.98Trending at £7.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.