Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStyle editor Lisa Armstrong keeps her finger on the pulse of modern life with this hilarious romp through the the world of the alternative health farm.
- Author BiographyLisa Armstrong became a journalist after graduating from Bristol University. She has worked on newspapers and magazines, and was Fashion Features Director of Vogue before becoming Style Editor at the Times. She lives in North London with her husband and two daughters.
- Author(s)Lisa Armstrong
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication21/06/2004
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight298 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.45
- £4.93Trending at £6.94
- £8.36Trending at £15.33
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.52
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £12.58Trending at £15.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.