CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionAt the dawn of the twenty-first century, poets and architects, designers and critics, teachers and thinkers are rediscovering the virtues of the previous century's energetic cultural constellation. This book teases out the contradictions inherent in modernism's commitment to badness.
- Author BiographyDouglas Mao is Associate Professor of English at Cornell University. He is the author of Solid Objects: Modernism and the Test of Production. Rebecca L. Walkowitz is Assistant Professor of English at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She is the author of Cosmopolitan Style: Modernism Beyond the Nation and a coeditor of several books, including The Turn to Ethics.
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication14/04/2006
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note41 b&w photos
- Weight517 g
- Width156 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byDouglas Mao,Rebecca L. Walkowitz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.