All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis ain't no table tennis. You're not here to skip rope with your niece. In title title, you may witness the catastrophically awesome exploits of history's greatest badasses. It includes the stories of Cyrus the Great, St Moses the Black, The War of Aracau, The Rani of Jhansi, The Charge of the Australian Light Horse, Tango Mike-Mike, and more.
- Author BiographyBen Thompson has run the warhammer of a website badassoftheweek.com since 2004, and has written humorous history-related columns for outlets such as Cracked, Fangoria, Penthouse, and the American Mustache Institute. Even though he's never flown a jetpack over the Atlantic Ocean or punched someone so hard that his head exploded, he is considered by many to be the world's foremost expert on badassitude. He is the author of Badass and Badass: The Birth of a Legend.
- Author(s)Ben Thompson
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication12/03/2013
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Series TitleBadass Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Paperbacks
- Weight726 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine34 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.67Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £12.00
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.