Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the important contributions of three giants of contemporary French thought to the field of political theory: Alain Badiou, one of the most important continental thinkers; Etienne Balibar who has forged new approaches to democracy and citizenship; and, Jacques Ranciere who has crossed boundaries between history, politics and aesthetics.
- Author BiographyNick Hewlett is Professor of French Studies and Chair of the Department at the University of Warwick, UK. His previous publications include Modern French Politics (Polity Press, 1998), Contemporary France: Politics, Economics and Society Since 1945 (with Jill Forbes and Francois Nectoux, Longman, 2000) and Democracy in Modern France (Continuum, 2003).
- Author(s)Nick Hewlett
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication14/10/2010
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in Continental Philosophy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight302 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.