All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £9.90Trending at £11.93
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe relationship between space and politics is explored through a study of French urban policy. Drawing upon the political thought of Jacques Ranciere, this book proposes a new agenda for analyses of urban policy, and provides the first comprehensive account of French urban policy in English.
- Author BiographyMustafa Dikec is a Lecturer in the Department of Geography at Royal Holloway, University of London. Dr Dikec was trained as an urban planner in Ankara, Turkey. He holds a master's degree in urban design from the University of Pennsylvania and a Ph.D. from the University of California, Los Angeles. He has published articles on space, politics and justice, and on hospitality.
- Author(s)Mustafa Dikec
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleRGS-IBG Book Series
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight498 g
- Width166 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.