All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 700 islands, cays and islets of the Bahamas are scattered across over 96,000 square miles of the Atlantic Ocean. Only 23 of the islands are inhabited, and amongst these, visitors will find an intriguing blend of the old and new, the expected and unexpected. This book captures the spirit and character of these fames isles.
- Author BiographyArtist Graham Byfield spent the early years of his career as a graphic artist and creative director for advertising agencies in various parts of the world. He used these experiences as opportunities to study parochial architecture, savour landscapes and explore local cultures through his paintings. He is now a full-time artist with his own gallery in Spain, and he travels extensively to research his series of Sketchbooks.
- Author(s)Graham Byfield
- PublisherEditions Didier Millet Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication07/12/2013
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- First Published2014
- ImprintEditions Didier Millet Pty Ltd
- Weight880 g
- Width280 mm
- Height245 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.02
- £6.99Trending at £8.69
- £13.83Trending at £19.14
- £17.11Trending at £25.05
- £7.80Trending at £11.67
- £17.02Trending at £17.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.