All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of 60 dust-covered cars, found in a barn in Western France, that had been hidden for 50 years.
- Author BiographyBefore the cars were auctioned in early 2015, French photographer Remi Dargegen took pictures of the incredible Baillon Collection . When the photo sessions at Chateau Gaillard started, Remi Dargegen had not expected to find such a huge treasure trove of classic automobiles: Unbelievable, just unbelievable. This place is unique. What is most impressive, is the sheer number of cars that were stored in the barns. That enthusiasm is reflected in his photographs, presented for the first time in this book: Baillon Collection. It is also the first publication of a barnfind ; historically unique and outstanding in dimension.
- Author(s)Remi Dargegen
- PublisherDelius, Klasing & Co
- Date of Publication28/10/2015
- Language(s)eng, ger
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBielefeld
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDelius, Klasing & Co
- Content Note120 colour illustrations
- Weight681 g
- Width211 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £14.95Trending at £18.91
- £15.49Trending at £25.45
- £8.20Trending at £12.34
- £23.89Trending at £35.00
- £14.41Trending at £18.21
- £13.32Trending at £22.71
- £12.33Trending at £15.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.