All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.23Trending at £14.78
- £6.99Trending at £7.20
- £7.32Trending at £7.47
- £8.38Trending at £9.99
- £7.79Trending at £9.73
- £9.40Trending at £9.76
- £10.43Trending at £11.35
About this product
- DescriptionHelp for people who don't know what to do when stuck in the chaos of a high-conflict romantic relationship.
- Author BiographyMegan Hunter is a leading expert and international speaker on the topic of high-conflict relationships -- the most difficult of difficult relationships. After many years training family court judges, lawyers, mediators and mental health professionals, she's added the focus of helping people in high-conflict relationships learn to manage them or strategies to exit with less collateral damage. She has trained professionals across the U.S., Canada and extensively throughout Australia. Megan is CEO and founder of Life Unhooked, a training and consulting company; Unhooked Books, an online bookstore specializing in conflict resolution; and publisher at High Conflict Institute Press. She was co-founder of the High Conflict Institute along with author and speaker, Bill Eddy, LCSW, Esq. who developed the high-conflict personality theory. Megan developed the concept of the Institute after 13 years in family law as the Family Law Specialist with the Arizona Supreme Court, and Child Support Manager of the Dawes County Attorney's Office in Nebraska. Megan has trained legal, mental health, business, leadership groups, universities and other professionals across the United States, Canada and Australia in the area of high-conflict legal disputes. Her background includes policy formation, research and program development regarding court processes child support protocols and parent education programs, as well as developing expertise regarding international child custody disputes. As staff to the Arizona Legislature's Domestic Relations and Child Support Committees she gained a broad understanding of the issues facing both families and professionals in family law. She holds an M.B.A. from the University of Phoenix and a Bachelor's of Business and Economics from Chadron State College, Chadron, Nebraska. She served as President of the Arizona Chapter of the Association of Family & Conciliation Courts, the Arizona Family Support Council and Nebraska Child Support Enforcement Association. More recently, she served 5 years on the Arizona Board of Psychologist Examiners and as Vice President of the non-profit organization, Personality Disorder Awareness Network. She was given the Outstanding Contribution Award from the Arizona Association of Family & Conciliation Courts in 2010 and the Friend of Psychology Award from the Arizona Psychological Association in 2006. She lives in Arizona and is married with three children and five stepchildren.
- Author(s)Megan Hunter
- PublisherHCI Press
- Date of Publication23/06/2015
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationScottsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHCI Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight214 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.