Bait and Switch: Human Rights and U.S. Foreign Policy by Julie A. Mertus (Paperback, 2004)
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £23.57Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by ynotbooks
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
- £5.00+ £2.90 P&P
- Used condition
- Sold by kit18995
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £10.44Trending at £14.43
- £11.05Trending at £12.30
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough our era is marked by human rights rhetoric, human wrongs continue to be committed with impunity, and the idea of human rights is becoming impoverished.
- Author BiographyJulie A. Mertus is a professor of human rights at American University and co-director of the Ethics, Peace and Global Affairs Program. She has been a Senior Fellow at the U.S. Institute of Peace, a fellow in human rights at Harvard Law School, a MacArthur Foundation Fellow, a Fulbright Fellow and a Counsel to Human Rights Watch. She is the author of five books, including Kosovo: How Myths and Truths Started a War.
- Author(s)Julie A. Mertus
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/04/2004
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date01/12/2014
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.