Baked Explorations: Classic American Desserts Reinvented by Renato Poliafito, Matt Lewis (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £18.76+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £11.05Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Baked Explorations, Lewis and Poliafito give their signature Baked twist to famous desserts from across the country and the world, from the whimsical to the classic.
- Author BiographyMatt Lewis and Renato Poliafito left their day-jobs in advertising 5 years ago to open their bakery, Baked, in what was then still rough-and-tumble Red Hook, Brooklyn. Famous for its modern design, both in the bakery-cafe and on the desserts, Baked quickly garnered fans across the USA, including Martha Stewart and Oprah Winfrey. Matt and Nato published their first book, Baked: New Frontiers in Baking with STC in 2008 to great acclaim. The book was nominated for an IACP award. Matt and Nato opened the second Baked bakery in Charleston in November 2008 and are in talks with a TV production company for an as-yet-unnamed reality show about their work, their bakeries, and themselves.
- Author(s)Matt Lewis,Renato Poliafito
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication21/09/2010
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Content Note35 full-color illustrations
- Weight1080 g
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.67Trending at £3.79
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.