Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by the Han philosopher Xu Gan (AD 170-217), this is an inquiry into the causes of political breakdown. It provides a contemporary account of the social, intellectual and cosmological factors that Xu Gan identified as having precipitated the demise of the Han order.
- Author BiographyJohn Makeham is senior lecturer in Chinese, University of Adelaide. Dang Shengyuan is a senior Chinese scholar.
- Author(s)Xu Gan
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2003
- Series TitleThe Culture & Civilization of China
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight392 g
- Width117 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Translated byJohn Makeham
- Introduction byDang Shengyuan,John Makeham
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.