CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £21.48Trending at £29.18
- £7.66Trending at £9.93
About this product
- Author(s)Alexander P. Abramov
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication16/07/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number672
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Notebiography
- Weight326 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Balanced Growth in Decentralized Economies.- Transition to Balanced Growth.- The Finance of the Transition Phase.- Production Capacities in Decentralized Economies.- Models of Technological Progress in Decentralized Economies.- Cyclical Growth in Decentralized Economies.- Final Consumption.- Appendix: Nonnegative Matrices.- Index.
- Author BiographyAlexander P. Abramov is a Chief Researcher at the Dorodnicyn Computing Centre of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow. Education: 1977 Ph.D. in Mathematics, Moscow Institute for Physics and Engineering, 1997 Dr. of Sc. in Mathematics, Computing Centre of the Russian Academy of Sciences. He became Professor of Applied Mathematics in 2007.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.