All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows how to manage life successfully by creating a healthy balance between personal and working life.
- Author BiographyRobert Holden has been the subject of two major BBC documentaries - QED's How to Be Happy and Stress Busters . He is the author of several books. Ben Renshaw is the best-selling author of Together, But Something Missing and Successful, But Something Missing. He recently appeared on Channel 4's Perfect Match.
- Author(s)Ben Renshaw,Robert Holden
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/2002
- GenreCareers & Success
- Series TitleEssential Managers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date18/02/2011
- Content Notecolour illustrations, diagrams
- Weight118 g
- Width128 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £14.15Trending at £14.42
- £7.55Trending at £8.20
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £5.95Trending at £6.04
- £5.41Trending at £5.51
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £14.15Trending at £15.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.