Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.08
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £9.81
- £6.98Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on critical thinking and effective action for the future of our global agrifood system, based on an understanding of the system's historical roots. This book offers an analysis of the assumptions underlying different perspectives on problems related to food and agriculture around the world and a discussion of alternative solutions.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Cleveland is Professor of Environmental Studies at the University of California, Santa Barbara. He is a human ecologist whose research and teaching are on small-scale, sustainable agriculture. He has worked with farmers around the world, including in Ghana, Mexico, Zuni, Hopi, Pakistan, and the United States. He is currently researching the potential benefits of agrifood system localization on climate change, nutrition, and food sovereignty.
- Author(s)David A. Cleveland
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication18/02/2014
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleCalifornia Studies in Food and Culture
- Series Part/Volume Number46
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note12 b/w photographs, 55 line illustrations, 17 tables
- Weight503 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.