CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.56Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £6.48Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
About this product
- DescriptionIn the years following World War II, Cristobal Balenciaga emerged as a designer to be reckoned with in the world of haute couture. This illustrated book presents nearly 70 Balenciaga creations for day and evening, along with 25 hats, from the archives of the Texas Fashion Collection of the University of North Texas.
- Author BiographyMyra Walker is curator and director of the Texas Fashion Collection and professor in the School of Visual Arts at the University of North Texas. She lives in Dallas.
- Author(s)Myra Walker
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Out-of-print date07/03/2017
- Content Note40 black & white + 112 colour illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.