CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.74
- £14.80Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the early 1900s to the 1950s, baseball games between mine workers were a small-town phenomenon, each team attracting avid and intensely loyal fans. This book covers the baseball teams and leagues and their function within the mining communities of Virginia, Kentucky and West Virginia.
- Author(s)L.M. Sutter
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication12/12/2008
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Series TitleContributions to Southern Appalachian Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 21
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Notephotos, notes, bibliography, index
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.