All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)D. W. Wilson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/05/2013
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date16/01/2015
- Weight619 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementExport/Airside
- Author BiographyD. W. Wilson was born and raised in the small towns of the Kootenay Valley, British Columbia. He is the recipient of the University of East Anglia's inaugural Man Booker Prize Scholarship - the most prestigious award available to students in the MA programme. His stories have appeared in literary magazines across Canada, Ireland and the United Kingdom, and 'The Dead Roads' won the BBC National Short Story Award in 2011. Once You Break a Knuckle, his debut story collection, was published by Bloomsbury in 2012. It was shortlisted for the Dylan Thomas Prize. He lives in Cambridge.
- PrizesShortlisted for Desmond Elliott Prize 2014.
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £6.11Trending at £6.24
- £1.63Trending at £2.16
- £2.57Trending at £2.74
- £10.43Trending at £11.02
- £21.77Trending at £29.62
- £9.78Trending at £13.99
- £6.91Trending at £7.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.