Ballroom: Culture and Costume in Competitive Dance by Jonathan S. Marion (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £37.78Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £15.70Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.80Trending at £10.19
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
About this product
- DescriptionCompetitive ballroom is much more than a style of dance. This book explores the intersection of dance cultures, dress and the body. It shows how dancing influences mind and body alike. It provides an ethnographic picture of how dancers and others live their lives both on and off the dance floor.
- Author BiographyJonathan S. Marion is Adjunct Professor of Anthropology at California State University, San Marcos and an adjunct faculty member at San Diego State University and at Palomar College.
- Author(s)Jonathan S. Marion
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDress, Body, Culture
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.