All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes a fun look at a typical week in the life of a ballerina. It is written in the form of a first-person diary and looks at some of the key skills that a ballerina needs and how they became a ballerina. The endmatter includes a spread on how readers can start their own diary.
- Author BiographyAngela Royston has written many books for young people, including books about people at work, animals, health and the environment.
- Author(s)Angela Royston
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleLove to Dance
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.