All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £110.29
- £97.58Trending at £125.38
- £25.18Trending at £31.49
- £4.95Trending at £7.98
- £26.13Trending at £36.00
- £11.59Trending at £12.03
- £19.94Trending at £24.89
About this product
- DescriptionA generation of Anglican theologians explore the significance of von Balthasar's theology for Christian thought at the end of modernity.
- Author BiographyLucy Gardner is Tutor in Doctrine, St Stephen's House, Oxford. David Moss is Director of Studies, St Stephen's House, Oxford. Ben Quash is Dean of Peterhouse, Cambridge. Graham Ward is Professor of Contextual Theology and Ethics at the University of Manchester, UK.
- Author(s)Ben Quash,David Moss,Graham Ward,Lucy Gardner,etc.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication18/09/2000
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Weight320 g
- Height256 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.