CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionCatalog of the exhibition Balthus: Cats and Girls - Paintings and Provocations held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, September 25, 2013-January 12, 2014.
- Author BiographySabine Rewald is Jacques and Natasha Gelman Curator, department of Modern and Contemporary Art, The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Author(s)Sabine Rewald
- PublisherMetropolitan Museum of Art
- Date of Publication29/10/2013
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMetropolitan Museum of Art
- Content Note100 color + 20 b-w illus.
- Weight1088 g
- Width228 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.