All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOperator theory is an area of mathematics which derives its motivation from several sources, including branches of physics and mechanics. This title discusses the necessary background of the field and some advanced topics. It contains source notes, which suggest additional reading along with comments, and many problems of varying difficulty.
- Author(s)Ronald G. Douglas
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/1998
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.179
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight488 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1998
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.00
- £31.49Trending at £34.21
- £13.79Trending at £20.01
- £5.19Trending at £5.49
- £23.44Trending at £40.21
- £9.70Trending at £10.26
- £6.18Trending at £6.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.