Banged Up: Doing Time in Britain's Toughest Jails by David Leslie (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.78Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookdonors
- Est. delivery by 26 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of six of the country's most notorious jails - Durham, Wandsworth, Pentonville, Wormwood Scrubs, Dartmoor and Holloway - and of the men and women who entered their gates, sometimes stood on their scaffolds and occasionally vanished before their time.
- Author BiographyDavid Leslie was a senior journalist with the News of the World for over forty years, latterly as Scottish Crime Editor. He is the author of several books including Crimelord, the story of underworld supremo Tam 'The Licensee' McGraw, and The Happy Dust Gang, telling how businessmen plotted the start of major cocaine smuggling. He has appeared in television documentaries giving unique insights into notorious crimes and criminals and is a regular contributor to radio stations and newspapers, drawing on his extensive and unchallenged knowledge of the Scottish underworld.
- Author(s)David Leslie
- PublisherBlack and White Publishing
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- GenreTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack and White Publishing
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.95Trending at £6.29
- £4.88Trending at £5.98
- £6.95Trending at £7.67
- £6.97Trending at £8.67
- £4.95Trending at £8.88
- £4.97Trending at £6.29
- £4.45Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.