All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCulture Smart! Bangladesh provides essential information on local attitudes, beliefs and behaviour. This concise guide will tell you what to expect and how to behave. This inside knowledge will enable you to avoid embarrassing faux pas, feel confident in
- Author BiographyUrmi Rahman is a Bangladeshi journalist and author with a Master s degree from Chittagong University. After working for several years on various newspapers and magazines in Bangladesh, she was awarded a UNESCO Fellowship to Michigan State University and to the Press Foundation of Asia in Manila, Philippines. In 1985 she joined the Bengali Section of BBC World Service in London as a producer-broadcaster and remained with them for eight years, before leaving to work in local government in London. Urmi has published a number of books, both fiction and non-fiction, and has translated several books from English to Bengali. She now lives in Kolkata with her Indian husband, and regularly contributes to newspapers and journals in both Kolkata and Dhaka.
- Author(s)Urmi Rahman
- Date of Publication03/06/2014
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleCulture Smart!
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.