All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCEPS and the International Observatory on Financial Services Cooperatives (IOFSC) at HEC Montreal have initiated an annual monitoring exercise on banking business models in the EU. Based on their balance sheet structures, 147 European banks that account for more than 80% of the industry assets were categorised in four business models.
- Author BiographyRym Ayadi is a senior fellow at CEPS and Professor HEC Montreal, and Willem Pieter De Groen is a researcher at CEPS. Statistical support and other contributions were provided by Marie-Josee Lapointe, Andre Michelet, Harol Rey, Ibtihel Sassi and Cristina Tita, members of the research team at the International Observatory on Financial Services Cooperatives (IOFSC), HEC Montreal.
- Author(s)Rym Ayadi,Willem Pieter de Groen
- PublisherCentre for European Policy Studies
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBrussels
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintCentre for European Policy Studies
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width210 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £40.00Trending at £48.68
- £15.44Trending at £19.98
- £13.64Trending at £15.95
- £11.15Trending at £14.95
- £7.99Trending at £9.48
- £13.52Trending at £20.11
- £13.99Trending at £20.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.