Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
- £11.81Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionEconomic literature pays a great deal of attention to the performance of banks, expressed in terms of competition, concentration, efficiency, productivity and profitability. This book provides a framework for the various existing theories in this area and illustrates these theories with practical applications.
- Author BiographyJacob Bikker is senior researcher at the Strategy Department, Supervisory Policy Division, De Nederlandsche Bank (DNB) and professor in Banking and financial regulation at Utrecht University School of Economics, the Netherlands. Jaap Bos is assistant professor of Finance and financial markets at Utrecht University School of Economics, the Netherlands.
- Author(s)Jaap W. B. Bos,Jacob Bikker
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/06/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge International Studies in Money and Banking
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 27 black & white tables, 8 black & white line drawings
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.