All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe personal story of the man who founded the system of micro-credit , Banker to the Poor tells the story of how he did it. Today Yunus's system of micro-credit is practiced in some 60 countries, including the US, Canada and France and his Grameen Bank is now a billion-pound business.
- Author BiographyMuhammad Yunus was born in 1940 in Chittagong, now in Bangladesh. In 1997 he led the world's first Micro-Credit Summit in Washington DC.
- Author(s)Alan Jolis,Mohammad Yunus
- PublisherAurum Press Ltd
- Date of Publication11/07/2003
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAurum Press Ltd
- Content Note8pp b&w photographs
- Weight245 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Foreword byPrince of Wales Charles
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.46
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
- £8.99Trending at £9.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.