Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £9.83Trending at £12.79
- £24.81Trending at £27.53
- £40.35Trending at £41.44
- £30.00Trending at £43.34
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
About this product
- DescriptionAdolph illustrates the policy differences between central banks run by former bankers relative to those run by bureaucrats.
- Author BiographyChristopher Adolph is Assistant Professor of Political Science and Adjunct Assistant Professor of Statistics at the University of Washington, Seattle, where he is also a core member of the Center for Statistics and the Social Sciences. He is a former Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in Health Policy Research and won the American Political Science Association's Mancur Olson Award for the best dissertation in political economy. His research on comparative political economy and quantitative methods has appeared in the American Political Science Review, Political Analysis, Social Science and Medicine and other academic journals.
- PrizesWinner of Levine Prize, Research Committee on the Structure and Organization of Government, International Political Science Association 2014.
- Author(s)Christopher Adolph
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2013
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Comparative Politics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note53 b/w illus.
- Weight780 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.