All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionBanking Reform in India and China explores the ways in which banking reform is conditioned by a variety of institutional mechanisms. To uncover these dynamics, Lawrence Saez draws primarily from analytical tools developed in modern game theory and institutional economics.
- Author BiographyLAWRENCE SAEZ is Visiting Scholar at the Centre for South Asia Studies, University of California, Berkeley. He specializes in economic liberalization and federalism in India. He has published work on various aspects of economic reform in India and China (including foreign investment policy, infrastructure, and privatization). He is the South Asia editor at Asian Survey.
- Author(s)Lawrence Saez
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication28/01/2004
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight331 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.