All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £26.97Trending at £27.35
- £7.15Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.36
- £13.37Trending at £19.99
- £9.01Trending at £10.99
- £7.45Trending at £12.05
About this product
- DescriptionChina's banking system is central to their development. This text offers detailed analysis of the Chinese banking sector, its challenges, reasons for the present form, and the implications for reform. The book interrogates the industry's critical issues, such as financial intermediation, capital and credit risk management, and corporate governance.
- Author BiographyVIOLAINE COUSIN is currently based in Germany and works as a credit analyst for financial institutions in a small-sized German bank. She worked for IFC with second-tier Chinese banks to upgrade their credit risk management and is thus well acquainted with the Chinese banks' environment and challenges.
- Author(s)Volaine Cousin
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/02/2007
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitlePalgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight540 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.