All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.79Trending at £12.22
- £12.31Trending at £13.95
- £11.95Trending at £17.50
- £3.82Trending at £3.88
- £10.32Trending at £18.93
- £9.99Trending at £14.99
- £6.76Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionAs readers of Russian literature know, the nineteenth century was a time of pervasive financial anxiety. Russians of all classes were enmeshed in networks of credit and debt, and borrowing and lending shaped perceptions of material and moral worth. Sergei Antonov recreates this imperial world of borrowers, bankrupts, lenders, and loan sharks.
- Author BiographySergei Antonov is Affiliated Scholar in the Department of History at Queens College, CUNY, and Adjunct Assistant Professor of History at Columbia University.
- Author(s)Sergei Antonov
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication04/10/2016
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleHarvard Historical Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note6 halftones, 14 tables
- Width235 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.