Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £8.39Trending at £8.60
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.58
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £6.98Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an account of how banking evolved in the United States in the context of the nation's political and social development. This book highlights not only the influence politicians exercised over banking but also how banking drove political interests and created political coalitions.
- Author BiographyBray Hammond (1886-1968) was Assistant Secretary of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System from 1944 to 1950.
- Author(s)Bray Hammond
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication12/08/1991
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1171 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.