Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.81+ £2.93 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by distancetraderuk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDublin airport, 1972, Gina, 19, too young to be wise, but old enough to love, sex and the repercussions of both, is being borne by the currents of history and habit away from the man she loves.
- Author BiographyKevin Myers is a columnist with the IRISH TIMES and the SUNDAY TELEGRAPH. He studied history at University College Dublin and has reported on the war in Northern Ireland, Lebanon and Bosnia. This is his first novel.
- Author(s)Kevin Myers
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication07/10/2002
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPocket Books/TownHouse
- Out-of-print date02/11/2006
- Weight241 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.44Trending at £4.78
- £8.36Trending at £15.33
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £6.54Trending at £8.97
- £4.15Trending at £6.16
- £7.23Trending at £9.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.