All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £50.00Trending at £75.98
- £17.02Trending at £17.23
- £9.51Trending at £10.32
- £10.18Trending at £12.50
- £8.15Trending at £9.00
- £11.75Trending at £17.02
- £11.54Trending at £14.87
About this product
- DescriptionSilent Spring catalyzed an environmental movement in the 1960s and achieved a ban on DDT, but are the alternatives any less toxic?
- Author BiographyFrederick Rowe Davis is associate professor of history at Florida State University. A lifelong birder and naturalist, he is author of The Man Who Saved Sea Turtles. He lives with his son in Tallahassee, Florida.
- Author(s)Frederick Rowe Davis
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication25/11/2014
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note5 b-w illus.
- Weight566 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.