All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow did bar mitzvah develop over the centuries from an obscure legal ritual into a core component of Judaism? How did it capture the imagination of even non-Jewish youth? This title explores the origins and development of the most important coming-of-age milestone in Judaism.
- Author BiographyMichael Hilton has been rabbi of Kol Chai Hatch End Jewish Community in London since 2001. He is the author of The Christian Effect on Jewish Life and coauthor of The Gospels and Rabbinic Judaism: A Study Guide.
- Author(s)Michael Hilton
- PublisherJewish Publication Society
- Date of Publication30/04/2014
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJewish Publication Society
- Content Note3 illustrations, 1 table
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £22.56
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.