CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionWife of one president and mother of another, Barbara Bush was an outspoken first lady who looked more like her constituents than did her predecessors. This title reveals a woman who was more of a success as first lady than her husband was as president - who in many ways was the public face of the George H W Bush administration.
- Author BiographyMyra Gutin is professor of communication at Rider University and author of The President's Partner: The First Lady in the Twentieth Century.
- Author(s)Myra G. Gutin
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication15/07/2008
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleModern First Ladies
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Content Note15 photographs
- Weight472 g
- Width140 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.