All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £25.05
- £66.16Trending at £92.21
- £8.66Trending at £10.34
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
About this product
- DescriptionBorn in Philadelphia and living and working between Paris and Rome, Barbara Chase-Riboud is an internationally celebrated visual artist, novelist and poet. This publication focuses on her monumental series of sculptures dedicated to the assassinated civil rights leader Malcolm X. It also presents a chronology of Chase-Riboud's life and career.
- Author BiographyCarlos Basualdo is The Keith L. and Katherine Sachs Curator of Contemporary Art, Philadelphia Museum of Art.
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication08/10/2013
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note70 color illus.
- Weight1129 g
- Width267 mm
- Height292 mm
- Edited byCarlos Basualdo
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.