All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.99
- £8.21Trending at £10.48
- £16.82Trending at £24.05
- £14.49Trending at £20.01
- £19.58Trending at £25.06
- £5.46Trending at £9.98
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionTwo of Tuchman's classic military observations-- The Guns of August and The Proud Tower --are presented for the first time in one volume to mark Tuchman's centennial year and the 50th anniversary of the publication of The Guns of August.
- Author BiographyMARGARET MacMILLAN, editor, is the author of Paris 1919 (winner of the Duff Cooper Prize, the Samuel Johnson Prize for nonfiction, the Hessell-Tiltman Prize for History, the Governor-General's award for nonfiction, and a New York Times best book of the year), Nixon and Mao, and Women of the Raj. A past provost of Trinity College at the University of Toronto, MacMillan is the warden of St. Antony's College at Oxford University.
- Author(s)Barbara Wertheim Tuchman
- PublisherThe Library of America
- Date of Publication16/10/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleLibrary of America
- Series Part/Volume Number222
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Library of America
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight866 g
- Width134 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Pagination1264 pp
- Edited byMargaret MacMillan
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.