Consider these sponsored items
- £7.88Was:£9.99Free postage
- £12.40Free postage
- £16.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe battle for the control of RJR Nabisco in the Autumn of 1988, which became the largest and most dramatic corporate takeover in American history, sent shock-waves through the international business world and became a symbol of the greed, excess and egotism of the eighties.
- Author BiographyBryan Burrough is a reporter for the Wall Street Journal in New York. In 1987 he won the John Hancock Award for Excellence in Business and Financial Journalism. John Helyar worked for the Wall Street Journal for nine years. He is now a senior editor of Southpoint, a business magazine based in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Author(s)Bryan Burrough,John Helyar
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Weight394 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £59.99Trending at £70.02
- £38.13Trending at £46.99
- £8.95Trending at £12.93
- £10.84Trending at £13.72
- £32.27Trending at £36.90
- £10.99Trending at £13.99
- £8.27Trending at £9.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.