All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.29Trending at £10.85
- £4.63Trending at £5.29
- £4.34Trending at £4.82
- £13.68Trending at £17.34
- £7.18Trending at £9.98
- £24.94Trending at £25.34
- £11.98Trending at £12.36
About this product
- DescriptionBarbecue Lover's Kansas City Style is an essential reference tool for those looking to emerse themselves in the culture of Kansas City-style barbecue. The book features history of the culinary style and where to find, and most importantly consume, the best of the best local offerings.
- Author BiographyArdie Davis is an iconic member of the barbecue community and a charter member of the Kansas City Barbecue Society as well as an inductee into the KCBS' Hall of Flame!
- Author(s)Ardie A. Davis,Sylvie Hogg Murphy
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Note20 colour illustrations, 110 colour illustrations
- Weight32 g
- Width190 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.