All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe barbecue is everyone's favourite summer meal, and this book includes delicious, perenially popular dishes - ranging from the familiar to the unusual. Accompaniments, plus basic recipes for sauces and dressings are included, as well as information on fire safety and food safety.
- Author BiographyLouise Pickford is a British food writer, now living in Sydney, who has worked all around the world. She is the author of more than a dozen cookbooks and a regular contribtor to top magazines.
- Author(s)Louise Pickford
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/06/2009
- Content Notecolour photographs, index
- Weight830 g
- Width228 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £6.80Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £19.03Trending at £19.65
- £7.00Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.